Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Year. A New Post.


Let's start the New Year off right with a new post! Finally I have a true reason to come back home to this blog. 2011. A shrine to me.

Truthfully, I am posting today to tease you all to the actual reasoning why I've started up again. Yes I could go on about my time spent back home or back in Norfolk. I could spend the time to regale stories of my weeks at Ground C School. And it seem appropriate to tell the tales of moving to Florida, experiencing Tampa, coming to SOCOM, what my job there was like, falling in love, breaking down barriers, reuniting long-lost twins, saving the world... OK. Anything less than that and there is no excuse. And wouldn't it be crappy if I didn't tell any of you reading this any of it? Yes. That's why this post sucks and I shouldn't dare wonder why more people don't read this.

Truth be told, I only have a couple short hours but was desperate to tell this so it would get me back here posting again.

I have big, big news. Expect more information as time progresses. Let me put it this way. Six months outside the US. More later. Till then - Sailor Harry

1 comment: