Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

POTD for June 30th, 2009 - "Root for the Home Team"


POTD - Pic of the Day - Sailor Harry tries to provide his loving public a glimpse at the what he sees in the Sandbox, almost every day.


"Root for the Home Team" - Luckl, last year, I was able to see a couple Blue Crabs games last year during their first season. I remember going to Bowie and seeing the Baysocks, and now my family doesn't have to go that far to see a game. The stadium is nice and brand new and the games I did get to see were really enjoyable. Go Southern MD Blue Crabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment