Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pre-Call Checklist

Three calls in a 24-hour period runs you ragged, believe me.

Before every call, I make sure I do these following steps:
1. Roger up on the radio.
2. Ensure uniform is sat.
3. Make sure I have camera and memory card.
4. Grab body armor and WIT backpack, and get into EOD vehicle.
5. Put on body armor, helmet, and gloves
6. Load magazine into 9mm Beretta pistol.
7. Listen to debrief.
8. Rock out to "For those About to Rock, We Salute You" by ACDC.
9. Pretend I'm the star of CBS's new hit drama: CSI: Baghdad, put on tinted eye pro, and say cheesy line.

No comments:

Post a Comment