Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Friday, August 7, 2009

POTD for August 7th, 2009 "Frag Crab"

POTD - Pic of the Day - Sailor Harry tries to provide his loving public a glimpse at the what he sees in the Sandbox, almost every day.
Just a glimpse at what EODC is cooking up at the office. Here's a picture of what he's recreating. I hope to have a picture of the end result. He's using left over frag from previous missions and what was laying around the TOC.
Not much has happened but I'll be headed back to Brass in a couple days. Chief wants me to assist the new team down there, as well as maybe put me back to work, haha.
I did, however, accomplish a little bonding with a couple of the techs here by helping pull off a prank. Recently, my family was kind to send me a luau themed care package, complete with kiddy pool to cool off in. Sitting in the office, someone mentioned wanting a pool. Next thing I know, I am inflating the kiddie pool in the OIC's room, being watched by two snickering EOD techs. Once blown up, we filled it appropriately. Enjoy here and here.
Lastly, please pity me and my meager 32" LCD TV. Life is hard, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment