Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kuwait


Sailor Harry here, disproving those that thought I wouldn't make it ut of Iraq alive. Sorry to dissapoint, though knowing me, no one is dissapointed. In fact, I'm sure you all are estatic as I am for being close to returning home. Well, you're wrong. Why? It has been the shared feeling of most that it doesn't feel like we're going home yet. Maybe it won't hit us till we're in civilian clothes on our way to Germany. Maybe when I take my first sip of actual beer. Or mayber it will be when I get a hug from my family.


Kuwait is Kuwait. I hate thee with but a passion reserved for one that has done only wrong. (I'm bored, it's early, and my mind is wandering.) Spent the morning doing laundry and talking with a couple Aussies. Just proves more that no matter where I'm at I'd rather be Down Under... With family, of course.


I have a feeling that my entries will not be entered on a daily basis this week, as I'll be busy this whole week. If so, I may post when I get to Germany. If that's the case, see you in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment