Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Make a guess!

Listening to random music on my iPod. Bonus points for the person who can guess which song has the following monologue:

Today, I made an appearance downtown.
I am an expert witness; Because I say I am.
And I said, "Gentleman." And I use that world loosely.
I will testify for you.
I'm a gun for hire. I'm a saint. I'm a liar.
Because there are no facts. There is no truth.
Just data to be manipulated.
I can get you any result you like. What's it worth to ya?
Because there is no wrong. There is no right.
And I sleep very well at night.
There is no shame, no solution, no remorse, no retribution.
Just people selling t-shirts.
Just opportunity to participate in the pathetic little circus.
And winning, winning, winning....

Winner gets my respect. A hint, you ask? Sure, I guess. The singer is also credited for a certain ditty you might be familiar with. Something about a hotel in a west coast state.

Go ahead and email me if you think you know: dmtaoist@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment