Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Friday, October 23, 2009

So close, I can taste it. Or maybe thats the burnt trash...


Holy Hell! Almost out of this place and all I have to show for it is a tan and a tee-shirt. OK, maybe a little more and not dissapointed in the least. Nice to be with most of the original team again, and the picture shows that we are all happy to be together and soon on our way home. I will update our progress as we go along and so people don't think this blog was temporary I do plan on sticking with it for a long time. I got orders to Germany and what kind of friend would I be if I kept pictures of Europe from you folks? Be home soon. Enjoy these pictures of me speaking to Sadam. CLICK ME! ME TOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment