Posts and Such

Cleaned and showered. Don't worry. :)

Questions, comments, and insults: I'll take them all.

Like what you read, confused about it, or just wanna throw some virtual phlem? Send it all here.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pearls Before Sailor Harry











USO gave us a treat here in Baghdad. 10 cartoonists came to visit us here and I was able to sit down and chat with Stephen Pastis while he drew me one of my family's favorite charachters from his strip, Pearls Before Swine. Most of USO hosted events would get canceled when I was at Speicher or Brassfield, so it was nice to actually be a part of this one. This post is short as I've included several pictures. Pastis is an awesome guy and I love the drawing, but appreciate even more the time he spent coming out and visiting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment